Air Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps
Wilden AODD pumps are the most reliable and versatile pumps on the market with the following sizes:
- 1/4" (6mm) Flows 0-18 LPM P.025, P25
- 1/2" (12mm) Flows 0-50 LPM P1, PX1, P100, T1
- 1" (25mm) Flows 0-200 LPM P2, P200, PX200, H200, T2
- 1.5" (38mm) Flows 0-300 LPM P4, PX4, P400, PX400, H400, T4
- 2" (50mm) Flows 0-550 LPM P8, PX8, P800, PX800, H800, T8, T810
- 3" (76mm) Flows 0-850 LPM PX15, PX1500, T15, T1510
- 4" (102mm) Flows 0-1000 LPM PX20, T20
- Tempertures to 176oC (350oF)
- Pressures to 8bar Std & 18 bar (250Psi) HP Series.
- Run Dry
- Self Prime
- Large Solid Free Passage
Pump Ranges or Series
There are 3 main pump ranges or series to meet most applications: Original, Advanced, and Sanitary. There are a few specialist ranges i.e. High Pressure, older Turbo, Accuflo, and ATEX certified for specific applications.
Used for just about all possible applications i.e. mining, food & beverage, dairy, WW, paint, ceramics, fuel & oil etc.
Used in similar circumstances and with similar performance to the Originals, but different capabilities construction.
Used often for hygiene, food & beverage, dairy, and any other application with higher quality requirements.
The first Air System was called the M Series; this and the W Series are now completely obsolete but the next Turbo T Series pumps and parts are still available and most T Series parts fit the old M Series pumps if needed. However, recent developments to the air system provide significant advances in pump efficiencies and economies, that you wouldn't want to look past.
- Pro-flo P Series i.e. P1, P2 - for most processes, has non stall (unbalanced spool), lube free operation, and improved air usage performance.
- Accu-flo i.e. A1 - for processes requiring direct electrical interface, system automation, external control and batch applications.
- Pro-flo X PX Series i.e. PX1, PX4 - again for most processes, with non stall (unbalanced spool), lube free operation, improved air usage performance, but with additional 4 setting needle valve for greater air usage control. This is latest inprovement.
Wilden Technical Guides